Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Cameron Holland

  • Hometown- Powder Springs, Georgia 
  • Position- LSM/Defense 
  • Year- Freshman 
  • Major- Biology 
  • What do you like to do in your free time? "I spend time my free time relaxing with a little tv and surfing the internet."
  • What are your goals for the season? "My goal for the season is to win the conference."
  • Do you have any pregame rituals? "I always have to take a long shower to help me relax."
  • What made you choose Piedmont? "It's a smaller school with a greater focus on the individual."
  • What do you hope to do after graduation? "After I graduate I hope to move on to medical school."
  • If you could spend the day with anyone who would it be and why? "If I had the day to spend with anyone, I would spend it with my girlfriend out in Alabama."
  • Who is your favorite music artist? "My favorite artist is Keith Urban."
  • What is your favorite movie? "My favorite movie is the Conjuring, I love horror movies."

No comments:

Post a Comment