Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Josh Schmidt



  • Hometown- Jacksonville, FL
  • Position- Defense 
  • Year- Senior
  • Major- Business with a focus in General Business and Management 
  • What do you like to do in your free time? "I usually just like to hang out with my friends, throw the ball around a little bit.  I love to watch football. Football is the thing I love to watch the most."
  • What are your goals for the season? "Some of the goals for the season, just like any other sport I have played, is to just get better every single week that we have in our season.  Just that after every game we left it all out on the field as a team and that we got better."
  • Do you have any pregame rituals? "I mean before the game I try to keep to myself.  I don't talk to a lot of people, and I kinda get into my zone and try and focus on what I have to do.  I just kinda go through what I am expected to do in the game."
  • What made you choose Piedmont? "I originally choose Piedmont honestly just because of the environment and I like the area that I was going to. Especially since it was a big change for me going from Jacksonville all the way up to Demorest, Georgia, but I really learned to like it. I think I made a really good choice."
  • What do you hope to do after graduation? "I am actually looking forward to moving to Destin, Florida.  Hopefully I will be working there as a general manager for a few small businesses."
  • If you could spend the day with anyone who would it be and why? "I would probably spend another day with my great grandfather who just recently passed away.  Just because I just loved spending time with him and all the things he taught me and I would really want another day with him."
  • Who is your favorite music artist? "Of Monsters and Men."
  • What is your favorite movie? "Division III Football's Finest."


No comments:

Post a Comment