Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Brett Kramer

  • Hometown- Milton, GA
  • Position- Midfield
  • Year- Sophomore
  • Major- Business
  • What do you like to do in your free time? "I like to hang out with my friends."
  • What are your goals for the season? "To win the SEILC."
  • Do you have any pregame rituals? "I like a fresh tape job before every game."
  • What made you choose Piedmont? "I love the location being so close to the mountains. It also makes for fun weekends in Helen."
  • What do you hope to do after graduation? "I hope to coach my high school lacrosse team to give back to the team that made me the player I am."
  • If you could spend the day with anyone who would it be and why? "Morgan Freeman, because he is pretty much god."
  • Who is your favorite music artist? "Twenty-one Pilots."
  • What is your favorite movie? "Division III Football's Finest."

No comments:

Post a Comment