Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Taylor Carter



  •  Hometown: Penacook New Hampshire
  •  Position: Attack
  •  Year: Senior
  •  Major: English 
  • What do you like to do in your free time?  "Watch movies, drive around, sleep, kayak, ski, just chill."
  • What are your goals for the season?  "To win our tournament at the end of the season." 
  • Do you have any pregame rituals?  "Not really, I just like to visualize doing well, then I just go out and play." 
  • What made you choose Piedmont?  "I come from a pretty small town and I liked the small town vibe that piedmont gave." 
  • What do you hope to do after graduation?  "Move out west and just live. Work and ski and just have a blast." 
  • If you could spend the day with anyone who would it be and why?  "My mom. Easily one of the strongest and smartest people I know. She's my best friend. No lie." 
  • Who is your favorite music artist?  "It changes pretty frequently but right now it's probably Quinn. He's a pretty low profile white rapper who has some really nice,smooth beats and a steady flow." 
  • What is your favorite movie?  "Hands down "The Guardian." Kevin Costner and Ashton kutcher rescue diving. What more can you ask for." 

No comments:

Post a Comment